Cheaper Clean Water From Manure Loving Microbes
Some people look at the piles of steaming horse droppings that dot the British countryside and see only the obvious. Not Professor Emeritus S. John Pirt of King's College in London. Thanks to the unflagging curiosity of this semiretired microbiologist, sewage treatment may soon get less costly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's