Who Played Dress Up With The Books?Elizabeth Lesly
Imagine the horror. You're the chief executive of a major company attending an important meeting. Your second-in-command is called away for a moment, then returns ashen-faced. His news: Your company's last five quarters have been a lie. Reported profits never existed, and your books have been cooked for several quarters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy