The Real Problem With The Dow
It was interesting to see four market observers' solutions to "fix the Dow" ("What to do about the Dow," Finance, Feb. 22). But in light of today's penchant for change, how about renaming the Dow Jones industrial average itself to reflect our moving out of the Industrial Age and into the Information Age: The Dow Jones Info/Services Average (Microsoft, Intel, Disney, McDonald's, Capital Cities/ABC, Time Warner, Gannett, etc.).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses