Mickey Kantor's Bad Cop/Bad Cop RoutineDouglas Harbrecht
In his trademark red suspenders, crisp white shirts, and double-breasted suits, poker-faced Mickey Kantor looks the part of a G-man in a 1930s-style cops-and-robbers flick. Think of the new U.S. Trade Representative as the tough cop in the shadows behind the hot white light. Nice touch, given the role he will play in President Clinton's aggressive strategy to open world markets and foster global economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy