Different Quests For QuixoteJeffrey M. Laderman
Although named for one of literature's great idealists, Quixote is not tilting at windmills. The company, with estimated sales of $140 million for the June 30 fiscal year, has three promising but unrelated units. That's why the stock, at 16 7/8, sells for 12 times estimated fiscal 1993 earnings and 10 times 1994's. "Any one of its companies alone would have a higher p-e," says Alexander Paris at Barrington Research Associates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses