Who Knew What When?Zachary Schiller
Federal prosecutors recently won an indictment of Michael I. "Mickey" Monus, Phar-Mor's former president, on numerous charges of fraud and conspiracy. But what about Phar-Mor's chairman, David S. Shapira? Federal investigators concluded Shapira knew nothing, and did not file charges against him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks