No Matter How You Look At Them, These Images Are In 3 D
Australian inventor Donald Martin says he has cracked the problem of building a system that produces 3-D moving images without special glasses. In previous systems, the images were fuzzy, or pulsed unpleasantly, or required a certain viewing angle. Martin's system uses vertical bars that whiz by in front of the screen while two closely spaced camera angles of a scene are projected on top of each other. Each eye sees the scene from the angle meant for it as the bars move by in an invisible blur.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing