Maybe the White House proofreader was one of the jobs that disappeared in Clinton's recent staff cuts. An announcemnt on the President's meeting with 16 House members misspelled 6 of the names. Among the mangled monikers: Representative Rosa DeLauro (D-Conn.), who is married to White House pollster Stanley Greenberg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing