Skydiving: Taking The PlungePaul Magnusson
I'm Peter Pan. I'm flying. The horizon spreads out all around. The earth, two miles below, is a jumble of browns and greens. There's a roar in my ears--I'm dropping at 120 mph, face down, arms and legs spread. Rushing air presses the goggles into my face. This is some fun.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy