Fade in: a cavernous and eerily empty airplane factory. Workers file out, heads down as they surrender their ID cards to a security guard. Cut to: a row of houses with 'For Sale' signs. Intones the newscaster: "It's the end of an era today, as the aerospace company shut its last plant..."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day