Neat Idea, But Where Do You Put The Coins?
For many people, saving money for a rainy day was a lesson that began with the beloved piggy bank. But putting money in a jelly jar might seem just a bit old-fashioned for today's computer-savvy kids. So along comes software company Adrian-Thomas Developments Inc. in Orleans, Ont., with Cash for Kids.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day