At Justice, Janet Reno Will Need `A Pitchfork, Not A Broom'By
In Miami, longtime State Attorney Janet Reno had to deal with violent drug smugglers, brutal cops, and explosive racial tensions. The problems awaiting her at the Justice Dept. may be more civilized but no less difficult.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States