The Good Book And PlayboyBy
Bibles are selling like hotcakes--and Playboy is starting to sizzle. How does that add up to a money manager? Art Bonnel, who runs the MIM Stock Appreciation Fund, did what he thought was the blessed thing to do: He scooped up shares of Thomas Nelson, believed to be the world's largest Bible publisher, and Playboy Enterprises, the entertainment and publishing company that puts out Playboy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's