Deficit Cutting: Don't Trust Congress To Do The Right Thing
Your editorial regarding an increase in the gasoline tax is well expressed, and no doubt most people would be willing to "bite the bullet" in order to move on the deficit problem. There are, however, two major points that you have overlooked.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap