'5:45 Microwave Shuttle To Bonn, Now Loading On Platform B'
It's the 21st century, and you want to fly from Spokane to Toulouse. Don't bother with a jumbo jet. Just book a trip in a Lightcraft capsule that's flung into the stratosphere with pulsing beams of focused microwave or laser energy. Travel halfway around the globe would take 45 minutes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone