Hot Growth Companies Turn Into Economic BullsGene Koretz
There may be lots of doubters out there, but at least one group of executives interviewed in December thinks that Clintonomics will be good for business. Coopers & Lybrand's latest quarterly survey of chief executive officers of 300 of the nation's fastest-growing companies indicates that 73% now feel optimistic about the economy's path over the next 12 months, compared to 46% last September. And though 25% are "uncertain" about the economy's prospects, only 2% are clearly pessimistic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's