Who Says You Can't Sell An Israeli Bond?
Your article "When the heart says 'invest in Israel' " (Personal Business, Jan. 18) states that there is no secondary market for Israeli bonds. You're stuck with them until maturity. I telephoned a discount broker and had no difficulty at all in obtaining an asking price for an Individual Variable Rate Israel Bond that I recently purchased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone