What About Labor Secretary Martin?
So BUSINESS WEEK thinks that, Bill Brock aside, the Labor Dept. "has been headed by lackluster appointees for over a decade" ("Bill Clinton's balancing act," Editorials, Dec. 28). Well, just like BUSINESS WEEK, I wish Robert Reich, Secretary-designate, success. But, unlike BUSINESS WEEK, I would point out that Mr. Reich would do well to match the achievements of his predecessor, Lynn Martin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020