The Boors Of Wall Street
Wall Street is a hotbed of innovation. New securities, financing instruments, and trading strategies are dreamed up daily. Yet as the Street rushes pell-mell into the 21st century, its attitude toward employees is too often stuck in the 19th century. Firms can be shockingly callous toward some important groups of employees, including minorities, people over 40, and--especially--women.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020