Now, Chemists Can Go Molecule Hunting On Line
Chemists have a new shortcut to help them find useful chemicals. It's the Molecular Spreadsheet, a new product from Tripos Associates Inc., a St. Louis-based unit of computer maker Evans & Sutherland Computer Corp. The software helps organize reams of data at pharmaceutical and chemical companies by representing various molecules in terms of such measures as elasticity and shape.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas