Keep Your Eye On The Road Your Radar Eye
Many traffic accidents are caused by poor visibility or inattentive drivers who collide with objects they don't see. Auto makers hope to prevent some of those collisions with an electronic eye that overcomes the weather-related limitations inherent in laser-based collision-avoidance systems.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone