Ross Perot keeps thinking of ways to raise his profile. The Dallas billionaire plans to stay in the new President's face with a series of five broadcast appearances in the week following Clinton's inauguration. Perot is certain to keep up his demands for tough deficit reduction and strict ethics rules. Keeping his promise to continue his popular electronic town meetings, Perot scheduled a Jan. 22 "Ask Ross" session on Dallas radio and TV. He'll also make national appearances on Good Morning America, The Joan Rivers Show, C-SPAN, and his favorite, Larry King Live!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts