A Computer Backup For Priceless Documents
Museums and libraries try their best to preserve rare and precious works, but accidents do happen. A fire or other natural disaster could destroy rare and irreplaceable artifacts, making them "lost works" for future generations. But California Polytechnic Institute's Multi Media Research Project has teamed up with high-tech companies to soften the blow of losing unique historical records.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States