The Week Ahead
The December producer price index for finished goods is expected to post a slim 0.1% increase, according to the median projection of economists surveyed by MMS International, a division of McGraw-Hill Inc. That would follow a 0.2% decline in November. Excluding food and energy, the economists look for an equally tame 0.2% rise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting