Lost? This Car Phone Knows Where You Are
A cellular phone can be a godsend for drivers who suddenly develop car problems while traveling. But if they can't figure out where they are, it's pointless to call for a tow truck. A San Diego-based company is now testing a scheme that it claims will make car phones a lot more useful in such situations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself