People who took home more, after income tax withholding was reduced last March, will pay up this April with a smaller refund or a bigger tax bill. Singles earning up to $53,000 and couples making up to $93,000 are affected. The IRS says they might take fewer withholding exemptions in 1993.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta