Campus Recruiting Via Floppy Disk
In these times of massive layoffs and "work-force restructuring," job prospects with large companies aren't very promising. While that may be bad news for all job hunters, it's especially tough on college career-placement officers who rely on big companies to recruit prospective grads during on-campus visits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses