A Thumbs Up For Nuclear Power
As the person responsible for the nuclear industry's opinion research, I can't accept the claim in "Westinghouse: More pain ahead" (Top of the News, Dec. 7). The article states that public support in the U. S. for nuclear power has been slipping steadily for 20 years, when just the opposite is true.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day