White House Scribes For Hire
CEOs looking to add some Washington polish to their speeches can tap the newly formed White House Writers Group--four speechwriters from the Reagan White House and one from Bush's trade-negotiation office. For a flat fee of $75,000, a CEO gets a year's worth of speeches-on-demand. That's less than the cost of employing a staff speechwriter, the group says. And there's a money-back guarantee if the first speech isn't satisfactory.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- U.S. Stocks End Mixed as Bonds Gain, Dollar Slumps: Markets Wrap