This Recovery Will Be Borne On The Broad Shoulders Of BusinessBy
If the hallmark of the 1980s was consumption, the 1990s are shaping up as the decade of investment. The Clinton Administration seems committed to that vision, and business even has a head start. Already, massive corporate restructuring--with an emphasis on higher productivity and lower costs--has brought about what looks like the start of a capital-spending boom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations