Raising The Beer Tax Can Sober Up The Student BodyGene Koretz
Drinking can be dangerous to a young person's educational achievement, report Philip J. Cook and Michael J. Moore of Duke University. In a recent study, they found that students who drink alcohol heavily in high school are less likely than their peers to earn a college degree.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses