As Lockheed Learns Russian...
Talk about strange bedfellows. Former cold war contractors Lockheed and Khrunichev Enterprise are joining forces to provide a commercial satellite-launching service that would use a low-cost Russian rocket. The joint venture will team Khrunichev, a major Russian defense company, with the satellite expertise and marketing contacts of Lockheed's Missiles & Space unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day