The Meek Who Make Good With The MightyWendy Zellner
Last year, Quick's Candy Inc. shipped millions of its gourmet lollipops to U.S. troops during Operation Desert Storm. It was a tall order for the tiny Buchanan (Mich.) company, which had to deliver the huge quantity with military precision. But then, company founder Howard E. Quick knows all about that: He's been selling to Kmart Corp. for three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap