But Can He Swing An Ax?By
On the campaign trail, Bill Clinton promised to cut the federal work force by 100,000 jobs and trim government administrative costs by 3%. Now, though, sources close to the transition team say that Clinton is mulling over a far more dramatic restructuring of the federal bureaucracy, including elimination of some Cabinet departments. BUSINESS WEEK has learned that one target is the Energy Dept.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States