The Old Compaq Had A Lot More To Love Than The New
Your recent article "Compaq" (Cover Story, Nov. 2) could not have been more sickening to those of us readers who witnessed and were part of Rod Canion's building Compaq into the best place to work in the world. Under CEO Eckhard Pfeiffer, the new regime has brought back all the old management styles this country needs to get rid of to be successful.
Mistrust, fear, and disloyalty are now commonplace in the halls of a company that once went out of its way for its people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Stocks Under Pressure as Dollar Pauses; Pound Dips: Markets Wrap
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account