Are Heavy Trucks Leading The Recovery Caravan?Gene Koretz
Keep your eye on sales of heavy trucks, advises economist Anthony Vignola of Kidder, Peabody & Co. He notes that real business outlays on trucks have jumped at an 18.3% annual rate so far in 1992--the only category of capital spending except information-processing equipment that is in the plus column this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing