Now, Text Really Knows How To TravelJohn W. Verity
It's 1992, do you know where your information is? Sure, you say, it's in the computer. Yes, but where exactly? All those memos, letters, and reports--they're just sloshing around in there, a formless pool of text and graphics. There's no index, no organization. And what if you switch computers someday? Will your new system be able to use all that old information?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline