Work Boots Fit Fine For Now
In response to "From wingtips to work boots" (Top of the News, Oct. 19), I know exactly how Amos Crowley feels and what he went through. As a former stockbroker for E.F. Hutton & Co., I am now working on a production line in a manufacturing plant. After looking for positions for over a year, this was the only job I could find. My fellow employees wonder why I am doing this type of work, and I tell them: "It's basic survival." Also, it is simple, honest work. No games. No politics. No egos.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards