And It Won't Criticize Your AccentJohn Verity
A personal computer teaching you to parler francais or hablar espanol? It's possible, within limits, thanks to software available for IBM-compatible PCs and Apple Macs. They're designed to help students learn French, Spanish, German, Italian, or Japanese with greater efficiency than traditional solo methods based on books and cassettes or records.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis