Would You Pay $49.95 For Sex? $49.95 For Sex? $49.95 For Sex? $49.95 For Sex?By
Madonna's illustrated fantasy book could be too hot for Time Warner
Rapper Ice-T and Murphy Brown both became political footballs in this election year. But of all people, Madonna has been ignored in the noisy debate over family values--not rating even a perfunctory cluck from Dan Quayle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap