The Fed May Be Facing A No Win SituationGene Koretz
Damned if you do, and damned if you don't. When the Federal Reserve frustrated expectations and failed to push interest rates down again in early October, both the stock and bond markets reacted negatively. After which Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan went out of his way to announce that further Fed ease before the election was still a distinct possibility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat