Talk Show Campaigning Helps Candidates ConnectDeidre A. Depke
It wasn't really until Oct. 11, at the first Presidential debate near St. Louis and just a bit more than three weeks before the election, that television's boys on the campaign bus (and a token girl, of course) got their prime-time shot at the Presidential candidates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020