Next Year In Williamsburg
Ah, The Homestead. Set amid Virginia's Allegheny mountains, endowed with 19 well-manicured tennis courts and three championship golf courses, well-worn enough to be homey and definitely not nouveau riche, this resort has played semiannual host to the Business Council for 28 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas