Is Industry Taking A Pause That Depresses?Gene Koretz
The consensus among economic observers is that business activity is continuing to gain ground, albeit at a sluggish pace. But economist Joseph Carson of Dean Witter Reynolds Inc. thinks the situation may be more precarious than observers appreciate. "While consumption is at least holding up," he says, "there are ominous signs that the industrial sector is slowing sharply."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020