This Double Sided Thing Called Entitlements
Your story on entitlements, "Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em" (Economics, Sept. 7), adopts a position about the economic effect that concerns itself with only one side of the story--the federal deficit. The other side is: What do entitlement recipients do with the money they get?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020