Bring Along A Sun Lamp Just In Case
Has Honda finally gone off the deep end? The Japanese car company showed up at the Chicago boat show with Sun Fun, an electric canoe powered in part by a solar-charged battery. The prototype 16-foot craft weighs a hefty 220 pounds, thanks largely to its lead-zinc battery and electric motor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap