An Offer We Could RefuseGary Weiss
In the old TV series Racket Squad, the host used to sign off by intoning: "And it could happen to you." Those immortal words still ring true in the penny-stock trade. Despite a Securities & Exchange Commission crackdown and new SEC strictures, penny-pitchers keep bombarding the public with high-pressure sales calls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas