A Strong Thread Runs Through This Textile MakerBy
At first glance, diversified textile manufacturer Johnston Industries appears to be another ho-hum stock. After all, textile makers--usually sensitive to economic swings--haven't been market standouts. Johnston shares, for instance, have been off all year, meandering from nearly 13 a share in April to 9. But a closer look at Johnston and its chairman and CEO, David Chandler, raises intriguing possibilities, according to some savvy pros.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020