Why Polaroid May Click AgainGary Weiss
Polaroid is the quintessential growth stock -- of the '60S. In the 90's, however, a string of new products has failed to restore much luster to this once-hot company, and while the market sizzled in '91, Polaroid's shares went nowhere. But one growth-stock picker, Arthur Bonnel Jr., thinks the quick-photo giant is poised for a return to the hot old days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt