The Week AheadBy
LEADING INDICATORS Tuesday, Sept. 29, 8:30 a.m.
The government's composite index of leading indicators, designed to forecast the economy's path, probably rose by just 0.1% in August, the same small gain as in July. That's the expectation of economists surveyed by mms International, a division of McGraw-Hill Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks